Beautifully maintained home on high bulkheaded lot on the St. Johns River. Huge Great Room with cathedral ceiling, large separate dining room and one of the most spacious, well appointed kitchens you'll ever see! Large food prep island with sink and room for a large breakfast table. Large Owner's Suite with huge bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with private baths. Large space behind carport has a temperature controlled wine room and large store room. Laundry room has a cedar lined closet for seasonal clothes. Large patio adjacent to the house overlooks sweeping lawn and sparkling pool.
Linda McMorrow of The Legends of Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 09, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Patio: Open Patio
- Pool: In Ground Pool
- Spa: Hot Tub/Spa
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Fireplace(s), Woodburning Fireplace
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Built-In Bookcase(s), Entry Foyer, Great Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Separate Dining Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: River Front, Waterfront