Beautifully cared-for home in the Beauclerc area. Wood floors in living, dining, breakfast, office and kitchen. Circular drive, two car garage, laundry room, fenced back yard, very spacious rooms - four bedrooms with 2 full baths and powder room. Perfect for a growing family! Seller has made extensive renovations to property: new septic system and new plumbing. Well located inside the beltway with easy access to all areas of Jacksonville, and easy location to avoid traffic jams! A wonderful home for your family!
Selby Kaiser of The Legends of Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 10, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Heat Pump
- Roof: Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Circular Driveway, Screened Porch
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Patio: Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Open Porch, Screened Porch
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Fireplace(s), Woodburning Fireplace
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Entry Foyer, Family Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Living/Dining Room Combo, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 013-Beauclerc/Mandarin North
- Fence: Fenced Rear
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply