This beautiful home withstood Hurricane Irma without a scratch! The elevated location, concrete tile roof and newly installed windows make it a safe haven in storms to come! Meticulously maintained one owner ''Forest Home'' with beautiful pool! House, pool deck and wood deck have been painted, paver driveway has been sealed, all windows have been replaced. House has been re-piped, new garage door and opener, sprinkler system is new. Fresh, neutral decor with many updates and enhancements - truly move-in ready! Third bedroom has built-in cabinets and bookshelves, baths have been updated. This home is perfect!
Linda McMorrow of The Legends of Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Northeast Florida,
Vol. 30, Issue 09, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Gated Community, Mandatory HOA
- Exterior Construction: Front Porch, Screened Porch, Wood Deck
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Patio: Open Patio
- Pool: In Ground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Front Porch, Screened Porch, Wood Deck
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Living Room Fireplace
- Floors: Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Built-In Bookcase(s), Entry Foyer, Family Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Separate Dining Room, Separate Living Room, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Fence: Fenced Rear
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Wooded